Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My first Wedding Shoot


When the Bride first asked me to photograph her wedding, I was SO flattered! But, I said, "oh no... not your big day! I don't have the experience, or the equipment!"

Well after she and I talked about it, I relented... and said, "Yes!" I was SUPER excited, nervous, and honored to be able to photograph a wedding... being entrusted with timeless memories!!!


The wedding was outside, and though there was a threat of thunderstorms, the storms stayed away, and the sun shone thru the clouds for the wedding! It was a beautiful day, and I had a blast taking pictures and being with all of the family and friends there! Here are a few of my favorite images of the day!






























Happily ever after.... Hand in Hand :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures here!!! You really captured the moment for them!