Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Poor neglected blog!!!

If my blog had feelings, no doubt, this would be the face it would make! I have neglected it for so long! I could make a list of reasons..or rather, excuses for why I have neglected it, but there is one real reason:

O.C.D.
Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder which involves an obsession with perfection, rules, and organization.

That being said, I feel like my posts of my photography sessions need to go in order, and since I am so far behind, it is a daunting task to think of even starting!! But, I will. I mean.. I AM going to start. Now. Well, after I finish this post and get the little princess an after school snack ;)

So many days, I think.. oh THIS (insert funny/shocking/amazing story from a day in a mommy/photographer/nurse's life) would be great to blog about! But, I can't do that because of the lack of catch up posting I have done (see above definition).

So. Now, I am going to find princess her snack, and sit right down and start some photo blogging! ;)

No comments: